Who Am I?
My career spanned over 30 years in three different continents, London, South Africa and Asia (Hong Kong and Singapore). Before heading up these prestigious trading desks, I spent the first 20 years of my career actively trading and acting as a market maker for the investment banks listed below.
- Head of Trading – Credit Agricole Indosuez
- Head of Trading – ABSA Bank Limited
- Region Directory Asia – UBS Commodities
- Head of Trading – BHP Billiton
I was appointed to the Myburg Commission of Inquiry (2002) into “The rapid depreciation of the Rand in 2001”as the foreign exchange expert. Additionally, I have traded through all the major market crashes in the past 30 years.
Why We Are Different
My approach will cover the FX and commodities markets, but my techniques are transferable to equities. You will get access to my experience of over 30 years of trading experience in the financial markets sector. I have identified and trained many traders and part of that process was understanding the strengths and weaknesses of each person and adjusting the type of education needed for each individual. Much of the knowledge that I will impart will also include adjusting your mind set and approach to your trading activities. After an initial free consultation, a programme will be tailor made to your experience, time available and desired outcome I will design and deliver bespoke one-to-one training and mentoring programmes that will prepare you for becoming a consistently profitable trader.
Mark is an experienced professional trader with 30 years experience in FX, commodity and CFD trading. He has headed investment bank trading desks and as an experienced trading professional he is equipped to help develop and provide you with an understanding and an ability of interpreting financial market behaviour. With this foundation He will help you develop a strategy and mindset to exploit that behaviour and arm you with the required discipline and money management skills to achieve a consistent trading performance. Areas of Training and Development:
- Market and individual psychology
- Develop FX, commodity, index and CFD trading understanding
- Mentoring programme based on a one-on-one training programme
- Trading Strategy Development
- Effective Trading Money Management system
- Technical analysis tools and their best use
- Using trading platform to analyse your trading style
- Introduce different proprietary trading styles
- Develop trading experience and build confidence
Call me for a free assessment and discussion about your trading needs.